Hello, Ciao!

Sono felice di far parte di questa comunità.
Sto scrivendo dall’inglese con traduttore all’italiano.

Sono un esperto tecnico qui, maturi là. Politecnico diciamo.
Attraverso la mia formazione e la mia carriera ho superato molte sfide e progetti, ottenendo sempre più compagni, amici, mentori e seguaci. In modo che sia arricchito anche qui, credo.
Ombrelli Cosmos diversi dai miei interessi:
Esplorazione e tecnologia dello spazio, astrofisica, informatica, intelligenza artificiale, scienze della terra, scienza dei dati.
Guida anche l’ispirazione per la filosofia e le arti.

Sono lieto di essere qui per condividere conoscenze ed esperienze. Contributo dell’opinione pubblica.

I am glad to joun this community.
I am writing English with translator to Italian.

I am technical expert here - amature there. Polythechnic let’s say.
Through my education and career I have passed a lot of challenges and projects, gaining more and more mates, friends, mentors and folowers. So that to be enriched here as well, I beleive.
Cosmos umbrellas diverse of my interests:
Space exploration and technology, Astrophysics, Computer Science, AI, Earth Science, Data Science.
It also drives inspiration for philosophy and arts.

I am pleased to be here for knowledge and experience sharing. Public eye contribution.

11 Mi Piace

Welcome! :wave:

2 Mi Piace

Welcome to our forum. I have moved this conversation to international guests, feel free to write in English in this thread.
I am curios to know how did you find this italian astronautic forum from abroad :slight_smile:

3 Mi Piace

Benvenuto!

2 Mi Piace

Welcome among us.

1 Mi Piace

:vulcan_salute:

this greeting goes practically everywhere :grin:

1 Mi Piace

Welcome Lariliss! Hope you’ll enjoy this fantastic community :slight_smile:

2 Mi Piace

Hi mate, welcome to our forum!
As mentioned by @Vespiacic feel free to write directly in English on this specific category.
Google does a decent job translating English to Italian, but sometimes it puts in weird stuff :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyhow, I’d suspect you’d need a translator for reading most of the content in here…

Cheers!

2 Mi Piace

Benvenuto sul forum

1 Mi Piace

Welcome and enjoy your stay

1 Mi Piace

Thank you!

1. I am convinced that the space exploration is without boundaries.
  2. That’s why I am glad to be accepted in international forums, including Italian ones :slight_smile: This is a big community yet a small world.
    My path here went through forums and references. Meaningful references.
4 Mi Piace

Thank you.
Hence, I am learning one more language as a bonus here :slight_smile:

2 Mi Piace

It has it’s historical roots (beyond the sci-fi amazing series). I was surprised to know recently.

1 Mi Piace

Welcome aboard!

Hooyah!
Thank you.