ho trovato questa possibilità di internship presso la sede Airbus di Friedrichshafen (dove lavoro io) che magari può interessare qualcuno dei forumisti. L’annuncio è di Novembre ma può darsi che il posto sia ancora vacante.
Copio direttamente dal sito:
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Space System Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the Project Team JUICE for a full-time internship (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: January, or later
Duration: 4-6 months
The JUICE mission addresses the question of wether possible of life are provided underneath the surface of the icy satellites Callisto, Ganymede and Europa as well as observation of Jupiter’s atmosphere and magnetosphere. Airbus Defence and Space SAS in Toulouse is the industrial prime contractor for the JUICE Mission, the GmbH in Friedrichshafen is responsible for electrical engineering (incl. magnetics), part of the instruments and AIT. You will work directly within the project team.
Tasks & accountabilities
- support electric and magnetic engineering.
- set up Tools and supporting project management
- Enrolled student within Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar field of study
- Knowledge in physics/mathematical simulations
- good knowledge in Matlab, Python, Django (web applications) and Databases
- Knowledge of electric and magnetic field theory
- Background in magnetics and EMC is advantageous
- Experience with Linux would be a plus
- English: fluent
- German would be plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
Reference number 10383299
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Il link all’annuncio è questo e si può applicare online